Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Injector pintle covers???

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011, 07:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Injector pintle covers???

I just got some new injector O-rings for my 98' and they came with the pintle covers. I'm not sure which or how to put them on or if I need them?? My injectors only had a little white plastic washer thing o them. Here is a pic of the kit.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:16 AM
Teching In

WOW must be the only one thats ever pulled the injectors out of my motor huh????? Or some 50 post political bullsh*t!!! I'm sooooo done with this site. You guys should really start the opposite of a introductions thread to. Maybe titled "HAD IT".........
Old 12-30-2011, 06:45 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Soul 4 Sale
I just got some new injector O-rings for my 98' and they came with the pintle covers. I'm not sure which or how to put them on or if I need them?? My injectors only had a little white plastic washer thing o them. Here is a pic of the kit.

That is the kit for early style Bosch design 1 and 2, you have a Bosch design 3, we have the right kit
Call
Old 12-30-2011, 02:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Soul 4 Sale
WOW must be the only one thats ever pulled the injectors out of my motor huh????? Or some 50 post political bullsh*t!!! I'm sooooo done with this site. You guys should really start the opposite of a introductions thread to. Maybe titled "HAD IT".........
Man not even 24 hours and your Flameing????? and your New. Did you not take your medication or something? LOL Ya know there is no one sitting here all day just to answer questions. Most of us have a life and check in here once a day or so to try and Help each other out. You won't make many Friends with that attitude and there is NO place else with the knowledge base that is on this site.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1121
Man not even 24 hours and your Flameing????? and your New. Did you not take your medication or something? LOL Ya know there is no one sitting here all day just to answer questions. Most of us have a life and check in here once a day or so to try and Help each other out. You won't make many Friends with that attitude and there is NO place else with the knowledge base that is on this site.
exactly!
Old 12-31-2011, 08:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 69 Likes on 61 Posts

Adios....
Old 01-01-2012, 06:13 AM
TECH Regular

Default pintle covers

i'm a new guy, and i visit site everyday or try to because what was said previously, this is the best knowledge base in the country for our hobby, pastime, etc.. so kid, take your meds, chill, and learn something from here.

Quick Reply: Injector pintle covers???