Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

questions about injectors

Old 02-05-2012, 08:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default questions about injectors

i am building a LM7 383 stroker for my 81 regal, ported and polished 799 heads, going to go with a 700r4 trans, going to upgrade rear gears to 373 or 411, thinking about 100 to 150 shot of nos, somewhere in the 580 to 600 lift cam, i am going to run the truck manifold

i am new to the fuel injection street rodding so i am sorry for the dumb questions but with all the searching i have done i cannot get a normal answer to my question

what size injectors should i use??????

do they have bigger injectors for the truck manifold??????

what kind of fuel pump should i use?????

if you can list manufacturer or part supplier and part number that would help ...........

as i dont have a real good parts place where i live..............trust me these guys can pack a lunch let alone look up parts, i ask to have a part looked up, like performance rotor, and they say that they dont know what im talking about, and i am telling them their on their web page

thanks in advance
Old 02-05-2012, 09:51 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemkerailroad
i am building a LM7 383 stroker for my 81 regal, ported and polished 799 heads, going to go with a 700r4 trans, going to upgrade rear gears to 373 or 411, thinking about 100 to 150 shot of nos, somewhere in the 580 to 600 lift cam, i am going to run the truck manifold

i am new to the fuel injection street rodding so i am sorry for the dumb questions but with all the searching i have done i cannot get a normal answer to my question

what size injectors should i use??????

do they have bigger injectors for the truck manifold??????

what kind of fuel pump should i use?????

if you can list manufacturer or part supplier and part number that would help ...........

as i dont have a real good parts place where i live..............trust me these guys can pack a lunch let alone look up parts, i ask to have a part looked up, like performance rotor, and they say that they dont know what im talking about, and i am telling them their on their web page

thanks in advance
pm sent.

Search this Thread