Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Snow Performance Stage 3 Meth Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 07:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Snow Performance Stage 3 Meth Kit

I see some correspondence about Meth on daily drivers… one post was getting around to the question I have – is it worth the $ on an N/A motor?

Just recently finished up my naturally aspirated LT1 383 build. Makes just north of 400hp at the tires. I’ve got a fairly high compression ratio of 11.5:1 and had the intent of running Nitrous. Meth injection however has caught my eye. I really like the idea of added HP on tap for street use!!

What I can’t find are application testimonies for n/a motors though. When I spoke with Snow Performance yesterday, they took a conservative approach with their reply. I did learn that an additional 30hp to 50hp can be gained for track use by adding their Nitro Booster in conjunction with the Meth mix. What I didn’t learn was, with the stage 3 kit using just Meth – what might I expect to pick up in rwhp?

Really on the fence with this one…. I’m looking for 100hp gain at the wheels…. Not sure this kit, even with the Nitro Booster gets me there.
http://www.snowperformance.net/stage...st-cooler.html

Any feedback based on experience would be a huge help! Thanks!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 07:43 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HorsePower TV just had a show on this over the weekend on bowerblock. They picked up some 50hp on a NA motor making 700 on 110gas and only using 93+meth. Dont recall the numbers tho..

Quick Reply: Snow Performance Stage 3 Meth Kit