Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Identifying fuel injector size

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 05:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Identifying fuel injector size

Hello, I'm trying to determine which injectors were installed in my LS3 418 C.I. BUILD. I paid for 60 lb injectors. I learned this while my car was being diagnosed on a tuner's laptop w/HP Tuner program they might not be. How do I know for sure?? If I pull one of the injectors will there be markings to confirm?

Thank you in advance

p.s. I can't ask the builder-he has since went out of business last year, and have no way to contact him in Texas.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:38 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you may not even have to pull one if you can find one where you can read the part number ( may need a magnifying glass or "readers" depending on your close up eyesight)

then google the part number with the word injector its always answered my questions - I demodded a bunch of cars of the previous platform I was into and always did this before listing injectors for sale to avoid anyone ever saying they arent what you said , many times they werent what I was told though lol
Old 03-10-2013, 11:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by murphinator
you may not even have to pull one if you can find one where you can read the part number ( may need a magnifying glass or "readers" depending on your close up eyesight)

then google the part number with the word injector its always answered my questions - I demodded a bunch of cars of the previous platform I was into and always did this before listing injectors for sale to avoid anyone ever saying they arent what you said , many times they werent what I was told though lol
Thank you friend, only thing in my case if that is so, I paid for these 60 pounders.

Quick Reply: Identifying fuel injector size