If so what size for 600 rwhp on N20 ??
Old 05-23-2004, 06:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

No ONE uses these???
Old 05-23-2004, 10:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've used their 504cc on a vw 2.0 litre and they work exceptionally well. Due to variances in balancing, and VARIANCES in intake geometry (do you really think the FAST LSX intake provides equal air to all cylinder?) we were able to batch a slightly stronger injectors to a cylinder that by nature of (forced) induction into an unperfect intake manifold. Variance was 2% spread on their product, which wasn't bad. Of course such variances can be as high as 5% at different utilization points. We haven't tested them at 100% DC as it tends to make the 2.0 litre motor flood out

so yeah, they are a fair deal. Nothing hot, nothing poor. I would not consider them an "upgrade" nor a "downgrade" unless fitment issues come into play.

Now i don't know their procedure for batching injectors, so i can't quote on consistency we've worked with one set.

I believe there is a sponsor here that batches injectors, however keep in mind a perfectly balanced set of injectors may not be ideal with an imperfect air intake.

** I'm not saying the LSX FAST is bad, quite the contrary, i'm saying it is not perfect. And when i say that i mean not 100% perfect, which may be impossible to achieve by anyone, i'm being hyptothetical, but hypothetically if a 600whp motor sustains lean out on a cylinder with sustained nitrous use, it could hypothetically reduce engine life.

So take my words with a grain of thought, and my apologies if i offend any product maker.
Old 05-23-2004, 10:58 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a set of their 30lb inj, and the spec sheets that came with them shows they tested within 2% of each other. But they were too much for my car so I am not running them. I plan to after heads & cam tho (& they are rated at 34lbs for our cars).

The price is certainly right on Accels!