Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

No injector pulse.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 01:08 PM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default No injector pulse.

So I finally got done with my ls1 swap in my 87 trans am and it won't start! I am getting no injector pulse. I do have power at the injector. I checked all of my fuses and have double checked with my tuner vats is turned off. The car starts for a brief second if I use starting fluid. I have no idea on what to do next. Any ideas?
Old 12-25-2014, 08:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by cypris09
So I finally got done with my ls1 swap in my 87 trans am and it won't start! I am getting no injector pulse. I do have power at the injector. I checked all of my fuses and have double checked with my tuner vats is turned off. The car starts for a brief second if I use starting fluid. I have no idea on what to do next. Any ideas?
While cranking, do you get pulses from the CKP (crank) sensor, do you see RPM indicated on scantool...?
Old 12-26-2014, 03:03 AM
Launching!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Working on getting a scan tool, not sure if the guy at parts store was right but he said it wouldn't start even if I put starting fluid. As far as tach readings my needle does move but not very much. Would it start on fluid if the crank sensor was bad?

Quick Reply: No injector pulse.