Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

2000 Trans Am not running

Old 06-28-2016, 08:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Trans Am not running

The car was running perfectly fine, started missing and running like crap. Had it scanned at Autozone and got code P0300 and P0430. It barely made it home, it seemed to be getting worse. I ignorantly got on the computer trying to figure out what could be wrong, and started replacing stuff. Well, it has a new fuel pump, fuel filter, plugs, wires, alternator and oxygen sensors. I also cleaned the MAF and unbolted the exhaust from the cats to make sure they were not clogged and it still would not run. I also unhooked the quick connect on the front of the fuel filter to make sure it was pumping gas, plenty came out. But when I push in the Schrader valve on the fuel rail, barely any gas drips out. Poured gas directly in the throttle body and car started and ran fine until the gas was gone. IF I even get it to run without putting gas in the throttle body, it barely runs and dies if you even touch the gas pedal. Any help would be greatly appreciated ! I guess I will have to take it somewhere, I don't know what else there is.
Old 06-28-2016, 08:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WS6 six speed
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Trans Am not running-300294d-3172133-.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2000 Trans Am not running