Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Holley rails on FAST intake

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 01:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Holley rails on FAST intake

I'm having trouble finding answers to my question, and I thought maybe someone here could answer it for me. I have ordered a FAST 102 intake for my LS3, and I'm trying to figure out how to handle the injector/fuel rail situation. From what I've read and now been told by FAST, I can run my stock rails and injectors if I buy the injector spacer kit to go between the injector and manifold. I can also buy a set of billet fuel rails from FAST, but the price associated with that seems a little high for what you get. I came across the Holley sniper rails that are very reasonably priced and come with the crossover and is designed to replace the stock rails on the stock intake. My question is, is it possible to modify the mounts that come with the rails to use them on the FAST intake without the spacers? Neither Holley nor FAST has been able to answer my question, and searching google and this site specifically has turned up nothing also. The Holley kit I'm looking at is part number 850013.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

I want to know also.......
Old 03-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should be fine with just what comes in that kit from Holley. Since the factory fuel rail fits onto the fast intake with no spacers or adapters, that fuel rail from Holley will do the same. The fast fuel rail does not work with the factory intake because fast didn't take the time to make a bracket for the ls3. Since the ls2 and ls3 use the same fuel rail, but the ls3 has shorter injectors than the ls2, they took up the slack for the lack of injector length in the manifold molding. It seems that since Fast has to offer adapters with their fuel rails to work they just didn't take the time to make a bracket that sat lower on the manifold (which seems ridiculous). Since that kit from Holley would fit on a stock ls3 intake, that means it has the correct mounting to work on the fast without the needs for the injector adapters since the stock fuel rail works on the fast manifold.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Thanks for the info.

Quick Reply: Holley rails on FAST intake