Notices
Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbo with No boost reference fpr, using stock in-tank regulator?

Old 03-17-2019, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

Default Turbo with No boost reference fpr, using stock in-tank regulator?

Okay so I have a 99 Camaro ss that I put a Huron speed t6 kit on. I was planning on using the stock metal line feed to a set of aftermarket rails on a fabricated intake. And Iím using the new Holley terminator ecu. Question is how much hp or how much can I turn it up just using the regulator thats in the fuel tank? With a walbro 450 and racetronix hot wire. Or will this not work at all without running a return back to the tank from a boost referenced regulator? Just want to get it running and driving decent then eventually add a boost ref. Fpr. Thanks !
Old 03-19-2019, 01:41 PM
"I MAID THEESE"

Im running the same swtup. it should be good for like 600ish wheel. Im on 12# right now on a 5.3 and its working great. Im doing a fuel system asap tho.
Old 03-20-2019, 10:14 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mavn View Post
Im running the same swtup. it should be good for like 600ish wheel. Im on 12# right now on a 5.3 and its working great. Im doing a fuel system asap tho.
awesome thanks for the reply. Yea this is just to get it running and driving Iím getting inpatient lol, then I will do a fuel system and turn up the choo choo boy 😁

Search this Thread

About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: