Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

megasquirt questions?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default megasquirt questions?

I've been seeing some intrest on this forum about megasquirt and figured this was the place to post this if anyone needs help or has questions about megasquirt you can e-mail at miket@a-e-a.com or http://www.a-e-a.com he is my good friend and co-creator of megasquirt and can help you with anything you need his name is mike thomaszewski
Old 05-08-2005, 09:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thanks for the heads up.. We just put an MS into the girlfriend's turbo car, and I just walked upstairs from doing a quick and dirty tune to get it on the road. Startup and idle tuning took me about, oh I dunno, 30 seconds? Then tuning the lower left corner of the VE table took about 2 minutes. I'm really digging the MSnS-E, we'll see how the WB-AFR targeting works on the street in the next day or two.
Old 05-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Staging Lane

I must say I saw it in its test stage and it was just so easy to use you almost feel ashamed?
Old 05-12-2005, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Dr.x
I've been seeing some intrest on this forum about megasquirt and figured this was the place to post this if anyone needs help or has questions about megasquirt you can e-mail at miket@a-e-a.com or http://www.a-e-a.com he is my good friend and co-creator of megasquirt and can help you with anything you need his name is mike thomaszewski

Co-creator of MEgasquirt? How's come I've never seen his name on any of the hardware or software credits?
Old 05-12-2005, 10:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Best I could tell is a-e-a is the firm B&G use to sell "official" pre-assembled units... They might be acquainted somehow...
Old 05-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Staging Lane

I was wrong they make the computer boards for megasquirt not the creators. I was under the assumption he co-created it but was mistaken bowling and grippo are the creator's(sorry about that). nonetheless he does know the ins and outs better than anyone I know so if you need help or have any questions you can contact him at the addresses above.