Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Enough fuel?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 06:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Enough fuel?

Right now my current fuel setup is just a Walboro 340 fuel pump with stock injectors. I am pushing almost 400 rwhp na and have a 175 shot on the car. I am tuned on motor right now on n/a just a little rich and the car seems to have taken a 125 shot just fine for several bottles. I recently upped the jetting to support a 175 shot and have sprayed it maybe 2 times on lower bottle pressure so I haven't gotten the fuel effects of teh shot. Should I be worried about fuel at this point? I mean the car is probably close to around 550-575 rwhp on the juice. Should I be running higher octane gas when I spray it? Or just pump? What kinda fuel setup should I have?
Old 07-15-2006, 07:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could be completely wrong but I would upgrade your injectors to atleast the SVO 30lbs. The 99 model cars only have 26lb injectors and I was running 103% at half throttle with my current mods. (dont have a HP rating yet) With stock injectors, you could be running lean at WOT.

I won't be spraying any time soon so I picked up a set of 28lbs for free from a friend. IMO.