Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Injector Part Number

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Injector Part Number

Hey guys, ive got a 94 LT1 camaro. I've been looking for injectors for it, and i'm wanting to go with the Ford Green tops which are 42# from what i understand. Ive been looking for the part number for these, but can't seem to find it. If i understand correctly, they offer a flow matched set and a non flow matched set. Lastly, i wanted to confirm that the connectors to hook them to my injector harness are the same. I'm 99.9% sure about this, but don't want to buy something then have it not fit! thanks for your help!
Old 01-17-2008, 01:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

PART NUMBER (SETS OF 8). FLOW RATE. INJECTOR TYPE. IMPEDANCE
M-9593-F302* ................... 42 lbs./hr........ EV1......... 11-18 ohms

Ford Racing has flowed a large quantity of injectors, and sorted and matched injectors with similar flow rates.
These injectors are then packaged in sets. The end result is fuel injector sets with very small variations in flow.
Typical production injectors can vary as much as 6-7%. These kits vary less than 1%, but typically vary less than .5%.
The result is improved fuel control and optimized performance, drivability and economy. These injectors are attractively
priced and cannot be duplicated for the price.

MATCHED SET
PART NUMBER (SETS OF 8). FLOW RATE. INJECTOR TYPE. IMPEDANCE
M-9593-F302F* ................... 42 lbs./hr........ EV1......... 11-18 ohms

NOTE: These injectors are flowed at 40-psi differential pressure, and a flow data summary is included in the package.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:11 PM
Banned

we keep the Lucas 42's in stock and prices start at $304 shipped for non matched sets. Check out our website for more info on flowmatching and injector testing with our machine.

www.neweraperformanceparts.com

Matt