Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

is this a good deal?

Old 02-06-2005, 04:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default is this a good deal?

Ok my friend is trading in his car and he has a built up 10 bolt for sale. He has a eaton posi differential, moser axles, and 3.73 gears. Also, with a granatelli panhard rod and lca's. He is selling it all for $800. I just wanted to know if you think it's a good deal. I know not to waste money on a 10 bolt but it seems like a good deal at least to save me for a while.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by hitemup9nine
Ok my friend is trading in his car and he has a built up 10 bolt for sale. He has a eaton posi differential, moser axles, and 3.73 gears. Also, with a granatelli panhard rod and lca's. He is selling it all for $800. I just wanted to know if you think it's a good deal. I know not to waste money on a 10 bolt but it seems like a good deal at least to save me for a while.
If your car is a automatic and his rear has just had the Eaton, axles and 3.73's installed and is quiet....I would say it will probably last for awhile in a stall A4 car w/good sticky tires. What brand gears? Do you know? WJ
Old 02-06-2005, 05:34 PM
On The Tree

Yeah its a automatic. He would run nittos and e.t. streets every once and a while. Yes, the rear seems quiet.

Search this Thread