Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

PLEASE, need to know tonite

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 07:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PLEASE, need to know tonite

I received moser # MSR A102806 ( stamped on box from moser) which state for 4 channel ABS, MOSER # MSR A102805 which states fo 3 channel, so I beleave the box is correct, BUT I think the axel are wrong, these axel DO NOT have the RING at the end for traction control, is it possible ( and how much problem ) to press the rings from my axel and reinstall to the new moser axel, my supplier is going to set up a 3 way call with moser in the morning , but I need to know if THE 4 channel axel SHOULD have the ring allready install , 60.00 differance in price between ondering the 3 channel and ordering the 4 channel ( do nor care about price , I orded the --806 4 channel thinging I would NOT NEED to remove the ring from my axel

PLEASE some one explain
>>>AND yes I poster a inquire trying to buy from our sponsers
Thanks for ALL REPLYS , Johnny
Old 09-12-2005, 08:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moser supplies the adapter ring, but not the reluctor rings. You have to use the reluctor rings off of your axles. The adaptor rings just press on where the bearings go, so if they forgot them just have them send them to you and you can press them on. No need to send them the axles back.

I just did that today on mine, as I initially put the reluctor rings on backwards and had to pull them off and reverse them.

Post pics if you want,