Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Swapping Q

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 11:39 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swapping Q

Hey guys , Me and another member are working out a sale. I'm purchasing a moser 12 bolt with eaton HD diff and 4.10's . its out of a 96 car, and is going to be put in my 98. He said it was origionally set up for 4 channel but does not currently have ABS for it. i am sending him my stock 10 bolt as a partial trade.

What do i need to do to get abs to be functional on this? edit: I could care less about having ABS, can i just pull the fuse and call it a day ? and can a tuner turn the abs light off for me ?

Also what can i do about my traction control, i hate TCS and i don't want it to be active ... ever ... lol

Will this bolt right up to my car or are there things i need to do?

We're trying to do this without taking the backing plates off , is this ok if i just unhook my brakes from the rear and send him that as is ? thanks in advance guys, just trying to get this all hammered out so we can go through with our transaction. Also my screename on AIM is m4d m1k3 if youd rather im me than send messages on here. thanks again!

Last edited by MadMike; 04-27-2006 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bummmppp