Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

3 channel or 4 channel?

Old 05-04-2006, 08:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 channel or 4 channel?

Okay, please dont beat me with a pipe for posting this. I know it has been posted over and over. But I have a dilema....

Im in Iraq, and I cant exactly go home to just to see if my 99 M6 SS has a 4 channel or three channel rear end. I do know the rear end is smoked in the car, and Im trying to jump on a GP on Moser 12 bolts.

Now, my question is, if I ordered a 3 channel, and come to find out my car had a four channel, would the three channel work, just no TCS?

I dont even know if my car has TCS or not, if you guys could tell me where the on and off button is on your cars I could have my dad check out the car and see if there is an on or off button. If there is no button, then there wouldnt be TCS, right? My dad wouldnt be willing to crawl under the car and count connectors though.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

The TCS button is right next to the button for the fog lights, just above the radio.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:23 PM
10 Second Club

It should say ASR in the SS. TCS is Firebird. Above the radio, below the A/C vents.

Search this Thread