Notices
Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speed engineering headers

Old 11-06-2018, 04:11 PM
Launching!

Default Speed engineering headers

I have a stock 2014 Camaro 2SS. I decide to try out the Speed engineering headers since the ones I purchased for my f body fit pretty good. Unfortunately, the 5th gen headers hit the k member on down on the passenger side. I've had several emails with Jesse Schreefel from speed engineering explaining this. I took multiple pics and clearly showed the issue. They have no interest in replacing them or refunding me. I've searched and found others in the same boat. Seems to be the later 14-15 cars that they have failed to test fit. I took a chance on them buying a cheap part, you obviously get what you pay for. Just a heads up to the ls1tech community. Buyer Beware. Thanks.

Old 11-11-2018, 04:39 PM
Teching In

Sorry to hear the bad luck! Hopefully they make good.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by The Cartel View Post
I have a stock 2014 Camaro 2SS. I decide to try out the Speed engineering headers since the ones I purchased for my f body fit pretty good. Unfortunately, the 5th gen headers hit the k member on down on the passenger side. I've had several emails with Jesse Schreefel from speed engineering explaining this. I took multiple pics and clearly showed the issue. They have no interest in replacing them or refunding me. I've searched and found others in the same boat. Seems to be the later 14-15 cars that they have failed to test fit. I took a chance on them buying a cheap part, you obviously get what you pay for. Just a heads up to the ls1tech community. Buyer Beware. Thanks.
post this on the 5th Gen Camaro forum Iím sure that will get there attention since they are on there more than here .

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: