Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speed engineering headers

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 03:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Speed engineering headers

I have a stock 2014 Camaro 2SS. I decide to try out the Speed engineering headers since the ones I purchased for my f body fit pretty good. Unfortunately, the 5th gen headers hit the k member on down on the passenger side. I've had several emails with Jesse Schreefel from speed engineering explaining this. I took multiple pics and clearly showed the issue. They have no interest in replacing them or refunding me. I've searched and found others in the same boat. Seems to be the later 14-15 cars that they have failed to test fit. I took a chance on them buying a cheap part, you obviously get what you pay for. Just a heads up to the ls1tech community. Buyer Beware. Thanks.

Old 11-11-2018, 03:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear the bad luck! Hopefully they make good.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by The Cartel
I have a stock 2014 Camaro 2SS. I decide to try out the Speed engineering headers since the ones I purchased for my f body fit pretty good. Unfortunately, the 5th gen headers hit the k member on down on the passenger side. I've had several emails with Jesse Schreefel from speed engineering explaining this. I took multiple pics and clearly showed the issue. They have no interest in replacing them or refunding me. I've searched and found others in the same boat. Seems to be the later 14-15 cars that they have failed to test fit. I took a chance on them buying a cheap part, you obviously get what you pay for. Just a heads up to the ls1tech community. Buyer Beware. Thanks.
post this on the 5th Gen Camaro forum I’m sure that will get there attention since they are on there more than here .
Old 04-05-2019, 11:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I installed these on my 12 ZL1 and they fit perfect. Super easy install. no issues anywhere. Possible with 14 styling changes done, perhaps underneath was changed as well.