Gen 5 Camaro Tuning, Diagnostics, Dyno results Tuning problems, solutions, dyno results for Gen 5 Camaro

2015 SS P1400 code

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2022, 08:32 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2015 SS P1400 code

So of course this happens before i take it into get inspected because i waited 2 extra days..
Anyway, car isnt driven much during the week since working from home, so weekends is when its driven, well last weekend, went out to the stores and pick up some food, and while in the drivethru engine light came on.
got home let it sit overnight and next day put the reader on it and pulled P1400, the car is not modified, all original, with the exception of a K&N drop in air filter.
yesterday i removed and cleaned the MAF, air filter and throttlebody. I think my extended warranty is expired, but still looking for the paperwork to make sure, so was hoping to check and try a few things before taking it in.

Do anyone have suggestions on things to check or test to find the cause?
Would a bi-directional scanner help in anyway to help pinpoint the actual cause/ If so any recommendations on a brand of scanner to get?

**** forgot to mention, that there is no noticeable issues driving the car, im not driving it this week, but the day the error came up and the test drive after cleaning the parts yesterday, there is no noticeable driving issues ****

Last edited by CubanGT; 11-01-2022 at 09:35 AM.

Quick Reply: 2015 SS P1400 code