Gen 5 Camaro Tuning, Diagnostics, Dyno results Tuning problems, solutions, dyno results for Gen 5 Camaro

2011 Camaro LT engine won’t turn over, Battery runs good

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 09:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Camaro LT engine won’t turn over, Battery runs good

Hi, I have a 2011 Camaro LT, it has always ran good, no problems, I was driving to the store. I packed it but when it was time to leave, the car started vibrating, I could feel the whole car and tires vibrate. It drove for a little then the car started going in reverse so I shut it off. The car did not turn on after that, only clicks, battery was replaced, still no engine crank, all lights work, radio works, air conditioning works. What could be the problem? Please I would appreciate any help, or advice. On star did a diagnostics and said the throttle control is not working, could this be the problem?
Old 05-24-2019, 05:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts

You need to check the fault codes at the OBD II connector and see what shows up. This is the first thing that any GM dealer or aftermarket technician will do and without the vehicle in front of any of us, its tough to recommend any other course of action than this - find somebody with an OBD II code reader.

Sorry . . . .

Rick