General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Thinking Latley....

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009 | 12:44 PM
12 Second Club

Default Thinking Latley....

About selling the SS this spring or summer maybe. Don't get me wrong I love it but I'm kinda bored with it, and just cars in general. I've been thinking more and more on selling it for a Softtail or a Dyna Harley and modding it. Also selling my Daily and buying just one truck to drive all year round that away I have something to haul my quad around and something I can put a bike in the back of just in case something was to happen.

I know there are A LOT of people are Harley haters but I'm just not a Sport Bike kinda person. On two wheels I'd rather sit back and cruise than haul ***, and I hate how most Jap bikes sound.

Also got to thinking that if I did sell the SS ,got a newer truck and a bike. I could always do another project car like I did with my Chevelle a LONG time ago, maybe an 80's Malibu or LSx swap a 73-80 C-10, or even better build a LSx Model A which would be pretty sweet I think.

If I did sell the SS I'd take it back to 100% stock like I bought it and see if I could get 12-14K out of it.
Old 10-30-2009 | 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

i was bored too... dont sell it, you will regret it
I will actually be in a market for another one pretty soon.
Old 10-30-2009 | 02:26 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by black_phoenix
i was bored too... dont sell it, you will regret it
I will actually be in a market for another one pretty soon.
That would be the point of the Harley....something else to mod and toy with though.
Old 10-30-2009 | 02:39 PM
TECH Addict

I hear ya. . . . I am not a huge riced bike fan, or a Harley fan. Both are kinda of over done.

I been thinking of putting some money into my z. But, getting a nice Buell would be way nice