General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Help!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!!!!!!

I know this site may not apply to my vehicle but i'm desperate.... I have a 2004 Chevy 1500 p/u with a 4.8l v8. Long story short a packrat or squirrel or something got underneath this thing and had thanksgiving dinner. There are certain wires that obviously go together and I have soldered those. I am down to three wires that are all pink. 1) goes to an O2 sensor [with an ohm meter and a wiring diagram for the o2] I have figured out where it goes 2) and 3) go to the trans. I have wired them the only two ways that they go and I keep getting trans codes.......When this first occured I just connected the wires and the truck ran like a scalded ape. However I was getting an o2 soft code. That is when I disconnected the three pinks and now I am much worse than when I started.
.The trans has a big plug with approx 15 wires going into it. (2 pink)
Here are my questions---- How do I figure which wires from my wiring harness go to the trans plug??? How do I find which wires coming out of the plug are which??? and lastly where can I get a good wiring diagram???? The one I have really only helped with the o2 sensor.
Please help

Quick Reply: Help!!!!!!