General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Debating on switching...

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006 | 04:55 PM
11 Second Club

Default Debating on switching...

Well since me going to school out of state might not be happening now (which will save me like 40K).. I might have to go to school where i am at (chicago).

If that happens i was thinking of Trading my bird in for a Orange C6.

Thoughts? Should i do it?

Last edited by VenomInside; 11-23-2006 at 05:03 PM.
Old 11-23-2006 | 05:29 PM
11 Second Club

Only you can answer that. Do you want to keep the Bird or get the C6? I personally always want a Bird. I wouldn't get a Vette until I could have both. It sounds like you'll have the coin to do it, it's just your preference on which one you want most. Good luck with your choice.
Old 11-27-2006 | 03:14 PM
On The Tree

I love my 01 SS, but the problem is, ive always wanted t-tops since i first got into camaros/. It just so happens that every camaro ive had.. hasnt had t-tops!! I dont understand really, i find a 01 SS, 18k miles, i go look at it... cloth interior and hardtop! But of course, the 18k miles was to good to pass up, and after confirming it was a real SS, i purchased the car. I also really fell in love with the center mount exaust.

I will eventually have a 2002 Black on black SS, with t-tops and center mount exhaust... that is my dream car!!

until 2009.. that is

I love corvettes... dont get me wrong, but i would keep the bird. You have a nice car, just take the money you were going to spend on a corvette, put it into putting a turbo on your LS1!! then you can show those C6 vettes whats up
Old 11-27-2006 | 05:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Question

...orange.?????