General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

More Problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More Problems

alright so things just keep getting better. my older brother who was in the army just got killed so now im left with his C6 Z06, The silverado he dd and the 69 trans am he got when my dad died. people are still talking **** bout me being spoiled. i just cant take it anymore. so now ive got 3 more cars but more then anything i just miss my brother. sorry i just had to vent. it just never ends.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Great, now you've got even more people hatin', ...
Yea, ya miss the brother, but what's the point of your stupid ******* message, ..., Ya have more fancy cars handed to ya.
That's your concern?!? "Oh no, my brother was killed, now I have more cars to take care of."
IMO, ridiculous to even post this note other than to rub it in even more.
Grow up. Get a life.
(Okay, ... Sorry for your brother's passing.) There, Better?!?
Old 02-10-2007, 07:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

sell em all

keep the z06

sorry about your brother.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:50 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PontiacFan
Yea, ya miss the brother, but what's the point of your stupid ******* message, ..., Ya have more fancy cars handed to ya.
That's your concern?!? "Oh no, my brother was killed, now I have more cars to take care of."
Grow up. Get a life.
dude, your a *****
Old 02-10-2007, 07:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

remember them both when you drive those cars.

who cares what anyone else thinks. screw them.you lost family members.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:10 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Grow up. Get a life.
This isn't the kind of response that the kid needs right now....
Old 02-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Launching!

i kinda want to do the vette like my bro wanted as a rembernce of him. dark grey with a procharger. its not even i want the **** id trade all 5 of em for my brother and dad back. i just want the hurt to stop
Old 02-10-2007, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Grow up. Get a life.
What a ******* dick. Your jealous of his cars, yet he got them under horrible circumstances.
Old 02-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Bad Trader (Louis H)

Originally Posted by SoCal_T/A
alright so things just keep getting better. my older brother who was in the army just got killed so now im left with his C6 Z06, The silverado he dd and the 69 trans am he got when my dad died. people are still talking **** bout me being spoiled. i just cant take it anymore. so now ive got 3 more cars but more then anything i just miss my brother. sorry i just had to vent. it just never ends.
No offense man, but lately I could see why one would be a little skeptical about your post and the way you presented it!
Who was your brother? Name, Rank, Mos,Stationed? PM me if youd like!
Old 02-10-2007, 10:23 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

i kinda want to do the vette like my bro wanted as a rembernce of him. dark grey with a procharger. its not even i want the **** id trade all 5 of em for my brother and dad back. i just want the hurt to stop
I can't imagine how you feel. I'm sure both your Dad and your brother would be glad to know that you're the one with they cars now. You can't bring them back, but you can remember them whenever you're driving their cars. Just remember that they'll always be their cars, and keep them nice in their memory.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm not jealous at all.
It's the point of his message. Read it again.
It appears there is more concern to tell everyone about how he has now received more cars.
Big deal on the cars, ..., I would think the brother means more than anything, ...
Yea, I'm the *****.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:44 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,685 Likes on 1,207 Posts

I'm not jealous at all.
It's the point of his message. Read it again.
It appears there is more concern to tell everyone about how he has now received more cars.
Big deal on the cars, ..., I would think the brother means more than anything, ...
Yea, I'm the *****.
I agree. When I lost my father, the last thing I was concerned about telling people was "what was left to me". It shouldn't really even be a point of discussion, IMO. At that point all I cared about discussing was the greif, not the extra things that I suddenly owned.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

alright so things just keep getting better.
I think you guys are missing that this sentence right here seems to be sarcastic.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:43 PM
Launching!

i give up. the only reason i hit it up on here is cuz i got no one else to talk to bout it. the rest of my family hates me. this wasnt by any means a look what i have now thread. i miss my dad and brother a ton. id trade everything i have to get one of them back. i miss em so much. yea these cars are always gonna be theirs not mine. i just wish id got em a diff way
Old 02-10-2007, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

i give up. the only reason i hit it up on here is cuz i got no one else to talk to bout it. the rest of my family hates me. this wasnt by any means a look what i have now thread. i miss my dad and brother a ton. id trade everything i have to get one of them back. i miss em so much. yea these cars are always gonna be theirs not mine. i just wish id got em a diff way
Hey man don't let these guys bring you down. I'm sure your Brother and Father would like you to enjoy the cars they left behind. These people are treating you as if your celebrating their deaths because they left you behind some nice things. But like you said you would give them back in a second to get your family back.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:03 PM
TECH Veteran

sorry man, my dad's been to iraq 5 times and has made it home safely everytime, but it worries the hell out of me when he's gone
Old 02-10-2007, 01:09 PM
On The Tree

i dunno, some of you guys need to get a reality check. if i lost 2 people dear to me i prolly wouldn't be in the best "state" and he probably misworded what he meant. who would have a clear head after something like that happened?! Sorry about your 2 losses and some of the "people" posting crap and talking ****, just like your relatives. If i were in your shoes i would either sell a couple cars and keep the most memorable and let them sit in the garage as a momento. and the reason he probably only mentions the cars is because this is a "car" site and he could "relate" to some people. have some ******* sympathy
Old 02-10-2007, 01:10 PM
Launching!

for the guys that have showed some kind of compassion towards this and understand thanks. as far as the others my brother used to tell me after my dad died " live your life for you an **** the haters" im gonna take it to heart
Old 02-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Launching!

I'm truly sorry to hear about your brother and dad. That really sucks that your family is giving you a hard time too. I think that fixing the vette up how your brother wanted would help you keep a positive attitude. I know that if my dad were to die tomorrow and left me his 1970 Chevelle SS, that I would restore it in remembrance of him. You could do some kind of an In remembrance of painting or something on the car. I hope things turn up for you.