General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Newbie post

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 04:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie post

Hello everyone.

Long time lurker with only a couple of post, mostly about the camaro in the Transformer movie. Anyway I thought I would post a couple of question out there. I picked up a 95 LT1 A4 for a good price of 4k however the front end kissed the back end of a SUV trailer hitch so I am in the need of a new front end. Looks like I am going to replace the front bumper, bumper absorber and it looks like the bar behind the bumper but was wondering if anyone has a post of how to remove and replace all of that with a thread for me to read and a good place to get a new one. BTW if anyone is in San Diego and knows a good local place to get parts I would like to pick them there instead of ordering them but I will do what I have to.

I already have a set of 13" Corvette discs for the front 4 piston Brimbo brakes, Bilstien shocks and springs, and shocks. 98 SS rims. and just picked up a sub frame connector locally for $200.00. no mods to the engine yet, but I plan on it. Been doing a lot of reading in it here.

Well thanks for any info you guys and gals can give me.

P.S. I also move from 2 mustang to the dark side of the force. ha ha.

89 lx 5.0 vert bone stock
93 gt vert, Cobra intake, BBK CAI, 30 over bore, underdive pullies, short throw, flowmasters. Mds ignition. Twas a fun car until the drunk parked his truck into it.

Last edited by SpcghostII; 07-13-2007 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Try a search i know there is one here abour removing one... I just did mine lol. Winged it really you just have to make sure you unscrewed the right ones.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Teching In

Thanks for the reply. I been trying to search, but I just have to keep looking.