General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Need some help

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help

As you guys may remeber I had a WS6 sold right out from under me, well I have found 2 more that really got my eye, one is a WS in tampa, 2000, 44k and the guy wants 12.5, sounds right, but the distance makes it a royal pain.

I also found a Formula, with the WS6 hood, for 13. What I need to know is that an add on, or is there really no dif between the formula and WS6. This one is closer and I really like the dark red. Thanks fellas
Old 03-10-2008, 11:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Lots of guys have put the WS6 hood on their formula's and non WS6 TA's. They both have the same engine and make the same power. The only difference is the ram air, exhaust, rims, and possibly suspension. I might be wrong about the suspension though. Most of the differences are just cosmetic and if you wanted to could make the changes yourself after you get the car.

What year is the formula? Miles? A4 or M6?
Old 03-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Teching In

I believe the Formula is an 01, and has 39k if I remember correctly and both are M6, I can't remember I've looked at so many cars lately.

I am a mechanic at a car dealer, we have a WS6 here, that I could get employee price on, but its an auto, am I stupid for ruling this car out for that reason?
Old 03-10-2008, 12:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by quic46
I believe the Formula is an 01, and has 39k if I remember correctly and both are M6, I can't remember I've looked at so many cars lately.

I am a mechanic at a car dealer, we have a WS6 here, that I could get employee price on, but its an auto, am I stupid for ruling this car out for that reason?
in my opinion, no.

the auto is a serious buzz kill. drive both and the choice will be clear.