General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Four Different Codes.. 118/200/302/342

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 04:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Four Different Codes.. 118/200/302/342

Alright, just got the car scanned:

P0 118: Coolant Temp. Sensor High input. I got this a while ago, ran a new power wire, everything worked fine. Lately it started acting up again, so I installed a new sensor, everything was fine. Randomly, my temp gauge will just shut off, or turn on.

P0 200: Injector Sensor Open No idea what this means, i've read it is sometimes actually related to the plugs/wires. I'll go over the injectors and the spark plugs and wires.

P0 302: Cylinder #2 Misfire I don't recall it ever misfiring, this may be related to the injector sensor code? I'll check that as well.

Here's where I get confused..

P0 342: Camshaft Position Sensor A Bank 1 Circuit Low Input .. What the hell is this? I've never had or heard that before.

A few nights ago I took off my valve covers/coil packs and repainted them. After installing everything, I fired the car up. The car's idle jumped up high, came back down, stalled out, and the engine "CLICKED" and I watched the whole engine practically shake/kick. I fired it back up.. and everything seemed fine.

I just drove to the parts store to get these codes scanned, I was heavy on the gas and as far as I know, there weren't any problems. No sputtering, stalling, nothing. Although when I got home, I shut the car off, then started it 2 minutes later, and the RPMs kicked up to around 2000 and blue smoke came outta the exhaust.. It has started oddly a couple of times. The other day it idled rough and I had to hold the RPMs up until it leveled out, then it was normal.

Help?

Quick Reply: Four Different Codes.. 118/200/302/342