General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Keeps Leaking Oil

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keeps Leaking Oil

Been noticing the clutch acting a little weird so i check the fluid and its low, I put some brake fluid in there and i notice that its all leaking and is now all on my driveway! Any ideas on how i can fix this?
Old 02-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Staging Lane

been researching and i dont have some of their problems with the clutch pedal sticking. it is a little spongy tho. Looked to find the leak and it was dry towards the transmission. So i dont really know what to do
Old 02-26-2011, 07:19 PM
Staging Lane

You aren't noticing any leaks?
Check that the bleed screw on the slave cylinder is tight all the way, I had a CTS V bleed screw loose by 1/16th of a turn and it was seeping enough to notice.
I would check the master cylinder for a leak, any of the lines and connection points and if that is all dry and you are still loosing fluid then pull the trans, the slave cylinder could be leaking.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:32 PM
Staging Lane

Yes the leaks are coming down from the driver side on the bottom of the car. it literally leaks right after i put some fluid. I dont know what lines im looking at but when i was down there they all seemed dry.
Also saw some bubbles when i put more fluids so i know that cant be good so im not going to be driving it.