General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Help! Please.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 05:17 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Help! Please.

So let me try to explain this as best as possible. I took my car to have a crossover pipe made for my turbo build. I dropped the car off the first weekend in May, and picked it up Sept 30th. In those 5 months, they decided to remove some "unneeded" wires. The fkn idiot removed the dash, and unwrapped the entire harness and depinned a bunch of the stuff. While they had it apart, they decided they were gonna move everything under the dash since it's pretty open in there w/out hvac, airbags, or much else of anything. Now all of the engine bay harness, I've reloomed and have it ready to roll, but when I hook the power from the battery to the main lug on the fuse block, all the lights come on, and will not go off. Turning the key does nothing to anything. It's getting constant power for some reason, and I cant figure out why. The harness is in shambles, and I'm about to lose my fkn mind. Can anybody take a pic of a stock fuse block setup so I can see how the power wires go?
Old 10-09-2011, 11:09 AM
9 Second Club

Ok, got an update with maybe a little progress. I found a few stray grounds and grounded them. Now the lights dont come on when I put power to the fuse block, but they come on when I turn the key on. The security light is also staying on, which I guess means that they fkd with the VATS stuff too. I've searched and cant find a diagram for the fuse blocks. Anybody have one, or know where to find it?
Old 10-11-2011, 10:31 AM
9 Second Club

I found a few diagrams, but nothing that shows the 2 underhood fuse boxes. Any body have them to send me?
Old 10-17-2011, 05:56 AM
9 Second Club

Just an update. Found out that the hvac wire they cut, also powers the turn signal circuit, and the headlight sensor in the dash went bad. All seems to be functioning correctly now.