One Click? - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

One Click?

Old 11-07-2011, 03:46 PM
On The Tree

Default One Click?

Ive been troubleshooting my camaro for a week now, all im getting is one click when i turn the key over, had the battery tested, starter changed, stiill the same thing and im sure it is electrical now. anyone have any ideas? would highly appreciate it

thank you
Old 11-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Staging Lane

lol, this is no help at all, but my lawnmower was doing the same thing, turned out to be a bad solenoid. Fixed that and then the starter finally went. But the solenoid would just make a single click when I tried to start the lawnmower, sorta sounds like what you are having problems with. (all I could think of was War of the Worlds)
Old 11-07-2011, 05:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bobbo489 View Post
lol, this is no help at all, but my lawnmower was doing the same thing, turned out to be a bad solenoid. Fixed that and then the starter finally went. But the solenoid would just make a single click when I tried to start the lawnmower, sorta sounds like what you are having problems with. (all I could think of was War of the Worlds)
well thnx for the thought but i already replaced to starter which has the solenoid and even the relays

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: