General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Vibration

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vibration

Okay guys, I have a 97 z28, 108,xxx miles, automatic. I値l get around to making a sig one of these days but until then, here are the mods. CAI, edelbrock throttle body and headers, deleted cats, flowmaster muffler, 3600 vigilante stall, 3.73 gears, 17 inch american racing 200s rims.
First off, the car runs like a freakin champ, no power issues or anything like that, but I have a vibration and no idea what it could be. If I have the car in park and hold it at around 2-3k rpms it vibrates, steering wheel vibrates, everything vibrates. If I知 driving the car, there is no vibration until I hit about 50 or higher, and it also gets a lot worse when I let off the gas. Now the tranny has a leak coming from up behind the converter. I also have code 1351(ICM voltage I believe) no starting issues, and 141, 161 pending but I believe those are there because I have O2 sims. There is also a slight tick/squeak that sounds like its coming from the harmonic balancer. It doesn稚 make the noise all the time nor is it a continuous sound. It is the loudest after getting on it pretty good and then putting the car in park, I値l try to see if I can get a quality sound clip of it. I took the belt off and all pulleys are normal, no play or anything. But anyways has anyone had this problem or know what is could be? Thanks in advance. -Kyle