General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

02 camaro blinker issues!!! Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 02 camaro blinker issues!!! Help

My back left turn light turns on bright but won't blink.My front left turn light just stays lite like always.It doesn't get brighter nor blink .I believe it's that bulb in the front ??? Also my turn signal just turns on but won't blink inside the car.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:49 AM
...with cheese.

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd recommend you check your bulbs/sockets first. It can't hurt to verify they're in good working order before you start pulling the dash apart. Then work to the indicator flasher under the kick panel near the steering column. Turn on your hazard lights and see if they flash like that. The blinkers and hazards run off of two different flashers. If they blink with the hazards then the problem is the indicator flasher.

Indicator Flasher - ACDELCO Part # 19209674

Good luck

Edit - I just verified that the hazard and indicator flashers are the same ACDelco part #. Switch the two and see if the problem follows the swap.

Last edited by Armageddon; 08-10-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

always start with the bulbs first %99 of the time one is just burned out. trick to tell is to hold the bulb by the base and thump the glass with your finger if the base vibrates the filament is bad regardless of what it may look like