General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Need help weird problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 07:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help weird problem

Ok so I was going through a drive thru everything was fine shut my car off (00 ws6 6 speed) so they can hear start it back up abs inop tcs and left blinker lights were on I was waiting for my food and it started over heating got home noticed drivers headlight won't go up and pass won't go down also divers headlight motor is clicking any ideas anyone?
Old 05-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by joel00ws6
Ok so I was going through a drive thru everything was fine shut my car off (00 ws6 6 speed) so they can hear start it back up abs inop tcs and left blinker lights were on I was waiting for my food and it started over heating got home noticed drivers headlight won't go up and pass won't go down also divers headlight motor is clicking any ideas anyone?
Well, electrical has nothing to do with an engine overheating......unless your fans simply don't work. So while you are sitting still it will overheat if the fans are not coming on.

When a lot of different electrical issues pop up that are from completely unrelated systems......it's usually a battery that is shorting out inside.

I would have the battery tested at an auto parts store to start with.......

Old 05-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was a bad headlight motor ground weird it caused my abs inop and tcs lights to come on

Quick Reply: Need help weird problem