General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Need help please! - BCM Fix Problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 12:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help please! - BCM Fix Problem

Sup tech

I've run into a problem today in the afternoon. So it started with trying to do the BCM 'fix' for the stereo and window problems, when i took out my BCM i noticed that the bottom joint of the 'T' was worn down compared to the others, so then i started soldering and on accident i touched the joint above the bottom one TWICE, i got confused, anyway i then continue on the bottom one and tried to do the best i could. So after i got 'done', i put the BCM back in and test out everything get out and try to lock the car and nothing. Keep in mind that in the morning everything was working fine. I tried to reprogram the key fob and it did not work, after that i closed everything locked the car then re-opened the driver side door and pushed the hatch button and the alarm goes off, could this mean that the alarm still works? My question to you guys is did i accidentally burn something on bcm?, did my key fob suddenly stop working while working on the bcm? I dont understand why my key fob is all of a sudden NOT locking/unlocking the car, please help, not having the alarm enabled has me worried.

Quick Reply: Need help please! - BCM Fix Problem