General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Mccc

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 01:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Mccc

How often do you guys use Mopar Combustion Chamber cleaner in your engine?
I put some in my intake pvc port and left it in about 90 minutes. Then started it and let it idle and drove it. I wanted to be careful, that's why I didn't leave it in longer like some of you guys do.
Old 05-31-2015, 02:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just started. I did three hours. And I'll prob do it every year. Stuff works great. I'm going do it for the second time a week later. The birds valves were pretty filthy. I had to use the Yamaha combustion chamber cleaner cause I'm in Cali , and here the stuff for cars is illegal. This stuff is for out board motors ,jet skis, and bikes.Same expanding foam as mccc tho.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:29 AM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by transwiz
How often do you guys use Mopar Combustion Chamber cleaner in your engine?
I put some in my intake pvc port and left it in about 90 minutes. Then started it and let it idle and drove it. I wanted to be careful, that's why I didn't leave it in longer like some of you guys do.
90 minutes.......not long enough.

4 hours is best...or more if you can. That stuff will loosen up any build ups for a long time. I let mine sit over night when I MCCC'ed my 427ci.....

My new 390ci will never need a top end cleaning.....no oil can enter my intake....only clean air. PCV systems are unnecessary and quite possibly the worst design ever thought of for an engine.....

I designed a Crankcase Evacuation Kit that is working like a charm on my 390ci. Its a small air blower motor.....entering the drivers side valve cover......flowing fresh air through the entire crankcase and exiting the passengers side valve cover with a small filter on it. Zero oil leaves the crankcase.......zero.

Only fresh air is allowed to enter my intake/engine.....

I'm going to test it for a full year....with 4 oil changes and oil analysis.

Then sell the kits........for multiple different cars. Remove the factory PCV system...Saver it in a box.....install my kit and go.

I'll post about it when the time is right.....

Quick Reply: Mccc