P0300 code - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

P0300 code

Old 10-12-2018, 01:12 AM
Teching In

Default P0300 code

I have a 2006 CTSV, I have kooks long tubes, high flow cats, running ngk 7 spark plugs as I am tuned to run a 75 shot. Car has been on a trailer for about 2 weeks as I have just moved cross country. Went to drive car to gas station and started misfiring terribly bad, I have never had a problem before with the car. And it just started throwing a P0300 code. Pulled all the plugs and they donít look too terrible and wires look fine. I am about to replace all of them. And every once in awhile I will mix a little bit of 110 with 93 gas. I know itís scrabbled but any options would be awesome.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:28 PM
TECH Veteran

300 is misfire but not a specific cyl. 0301-0308 would be cyl specific

There could be several reasons for a 300 code.
Old 10-14-2018, 01:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Random misfires, if i'm not mistaken, can be tuned out. Back in the day I had a very small cam that would cause me to throw this code. Had it tuned out. No issues after that. Hope someone can shed some more light for you, but I do seem to remember that, at least in my case, it wasn't a cause for concern. Good luck.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: