General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Weatherstripping

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 10:56 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weatherstripping

ok. i need some weatherstripping for my back hatch glass. ive done a lot of research on here as well as on the internet and i can find just about all the weatherstripping for the car, except the rear hatch glass. so does anyone have any advice on where i can go to find some. thanks.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:33 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if you search ebay or online for a company called soffseal, they make weatherstripping. I was able to get hatch stripping for an 84 camaro...they might have some for you?
Old 12-22-2006, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ill PM you a link (non sponsor). Hope it helps.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:29 PM
TECH Resident

well i appreciate yalls input. the only thing is. im not looking for the actual rear hatch weatherstripping. im actually looking for the piece that goes around the edge of the rear hatch glass. at the very top of the rear glass the ruber piece has came off. or do you think i would be better off just cleaning the remainging glue off the edge of the glass and then cleaning the inside of the rubber piece where the rest of the glue is and then just gluing it back on. i would like to buy a brand new piece. but im not sure it thats possible. but once again thanks for the links.