General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

WHY THE HELL!!! Does things like this happen!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry WHY THE HELL!!! Does things like this happen!!!!

You know when your car starts coming together. Like you get your headers on, gears, rocker arms, fully suspension, a awesome tune and alot other cool thing for you car. THEN BAM!!!!!!! something has to happen. Well I get off work today and take the boat over to the car lot to pick my car up and there it is a damn flat tire!! the rear tire at that double. So I change to my spare which is even more exciting of a drive now its like ice skating with a car. So I go to the hobby shop buy a repair kit, feel the tire up with air then start spraying soap on the tire to find the hole. Then what do you know no leak. Then Im scratching my head drop the tire then I see it out the corner of my eye I see it a bubble comes up from the lip of my rim. So now im pissed POS louisiana roads!!!! cracked my C5 corvette rim 18s at that . So I just go home to my apartment. Get online and have one 2 day deliver to here it cost me $242 dollars total for (1) F**K rim. . Just when the car was running awesome dyno day tuesday at thunder turned out awesome and everything!! I guess bad things have to happen why cant karma leave my damn car alone and just do **** to me and leave the car out of it!!!! Sorry had to vent some angry out. Should send the damn reciept to baton rouge and make them pay for it. Or fix the roads around here. Time for me to get a beater!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 09:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oem or aftermarket rim?
Old 10-24-2007, 08:41 AM
Staging Lane

OEM rims.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:14 AM
12 Second Club

i've bought 3 sets for less than that. all with tires all OEM not the polished or magnizum just the painted silver but still wow.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:17 AM
Staging Lane

When you need something quick you need something quick. This driving around on a damn donut is for the ricers they can have it LOL! Least the new rim will be here tomorrow. Now I have to take a day of leave on friday so I have a reason to have a day off also and spend time with this new girl. So in the end something positive came out of it all