General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

HELP! Turn signals acting funny

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 07:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Turn signals acting funny

Wuts up everybody i got a 1999 LPM v6 camaro. Just recently the turn signals jst decided to not work on me. So i got brand new light bulbs for the turn signals, daytime running lamps ( one wasnt working), and a new fog lamp bulb ( one wasnt working either). Now when i put on my turn signals they blink quickly, but when i put my hazards on they blink fine, so idk wut the deal is.... thoughts?
Old 04-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

idk mine is doing the same thing except my drivers side turn signal doesnt turn on when the car does but when you turn the lights or foglights on it comes on but still doesnt blink. ima take it to the shop one day when i have time tho i dont even want to fool with it. yours sounds a little worse off than mine u may want to do the same...........
Old 04-09-2008, 10:42 AM
11 Second Club

it would be your flasher giving you problems, you can replace it, its located under dash mounted by the steering column, you have to remove the panel below the steering column, then look for a black round thingy with two wires.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:31 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by blubyu02
idk mine is doing the same thing except my drivers side turn signal doesnt turn on when the car does but when you turn the lights or foglights on it comes on but still doesnt blink. ima take it to the shop one day when i have time tho i dont even want to fool with it. yours sounds a little worse off than mine u may want to do the same...........
Sounds like you might have a ground problem. Might by back feeding through another circuit