General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Help Bad Egr?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Help Bad Egr?

Ok here is the deal . My car has sat in my garage for about 2 months now.. A month before I parked it my fuel pump went out and I replaced it with a 255 . I got my car out yesterday and went on down the highway headed to my parents house after a 2hr drive I get there and when I pull up to a light my car acted like it was out of gas while sitting at a light about to take off and almost died. I had to feather the gas until it bursted back to normal and took off.It continued to do this every time my rpms got low around 1000 - 1500 it stubles acts like its out of gas and dies or almost dies.It will do this at idle also when sitting idling for a while. I pulled the pump back out to make sure all the connections where good and they where solid . I drove the car back home on the highway and notice at low rpms the car had lil power and then would burst back to normal while accelerating. The engine light is on but is jus reading a rear passenger 02 sensor which it always has because the wire is damaged and here in the very near future I plan on a tune and erasing them.. Also when I went to have the codes read it pulled a maf but I had unplugged the maf seeing if it made a difference . There was another code saying ignition run off? wtf.. Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Launching!

Mods are..
160 thermo
slp lid bellow
kn
aftermarket screenless maf
Old 08-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Launching!

ANyone bump?