Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edelbrock 3864 90mm TB

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edelbrock 3864 90mm TB

Any body using one?
http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku
Old 06-02-2009, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

I'm bringing this back as it had never been answered before. I'm thinking of getting this TB to put on an LS3 intake on L92 heads (LQ9 engine) as it seems to be a reasonable price for a cable-style 90mm TB for the LS3 intake (plus it has the TP Sensor). Are there any others that are popular?
Old 06-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Teching In

i am running one, i love it over the fast i had!!!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I've had it in my "build sheet" for about a year now. It comes in powdercoated black too... I don't know why people here don't use more edelbrock stuff. I've heard people say "that's ol hotrod stuff"... true, but they also make some bad *** stuff for us. Look at their headers??!!??!! Holy crap, stepped stainless headers with a 3.5" merge?!?! are you serious?!? Their intakes are bad *** too. The best part is that the price is right on the TB.

here's a little tip, if you can find out when the last day of the period is at an advance auto parts store, then you could probably find a manager willing to make a deal on some stuff. The edelbrock line is in the Advance system, and their retail is competitive, so try asking for a 20% discount!!! The trick is finding a store that looks like it isnt making budget... If you go up asking for some headers, 2 piece timing cover, and a TB, then I know they'll jump all over a $900 plus to their line.

Quick Reply: Edelbrock 3864 90mm TB