Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just got the arh 1 7/8" headers on

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 07:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got the arh 1 7/8" headers on

Finally, i have had them sitting in my storage room for months. The snow melted for a while here, so i cant go thrash on my sleds and i had a vacant hoist for a while so i thought what the hell. They fit great, fairly easy install, had to take tranny mount bolt out and pry over to get the pass side one past the bellhousing. All in all i am pleased i have awesome ground clearance, almost too much, (it hits on the body a bit, will fix later) and the collectors each have a small exhaust leak. Hopefully come spring when i get her back out i can take care of that, i absoluetly hate exhaust leaks. I am pleased with the sound, it gave it a much more mellow tone at idle. I will have to get back to the dyno in April to make sure the a/f is still on and see how much diff it made over my TPIS 1 3/4" longtubes. Props to the guys at ARH they make a great product. You can tell a lot of R&D went in to this design. To be continued....
Old 02-13-2009, 07:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats.....a little body clearance, some 3" band clamps and it sounds like your good to go.