Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My jantzer ported tb review

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 11:19 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My jantzer ported tb review

I don't know if he is considered a sponsor on here but I am pretty sure some of the sponsors sell his products and since he was/is a member on here for so long I wouldn't think there would be an issue with it.

First let me say that I thought it was very very well priced! His TB's are probably the best bang for the buck out there. I recieved it within two buisness days of being told it was shipped out. When I opened the package it was protected very well.
Once I actually got the TB in my hand I couldn't help but notice how clean it was first. I didn't want to have it podwer coated or anything, just looking for the go and not the show . The work on it looked amazing! Very nicely ported, no epoxy or anything like that either. Smoothed to an almost mirror finish. The blade looked brand new but IDK it if was or not. Alls I had to do was swap over my seneors and bolt it up.
When I actually got to start the car up and drive it around, I immediatly noticed an increase in throttle response. The car now accelerates noticeably quicker. I haven't been able to do any WOT runs yet because I am still breakin in my clutch. The other main thing that I noticed was that my idle did not jump up or start surging at all. I have heard stories about ported tb's not having a very good idle but this is def not the case with this TB.

I would abolutely reccommend this to anybody looking for a little more go, especially with the price that it is. There is a core charge but you get that back as soon as you send your old tb back. Or you can mail yours in and get a one day turn around! I got mine off of ebay. Just do a search for ported ls1 tb and you will be sure to find it.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+2 for jantzer. no problems.
Old 02-16-2009, 04:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

he's banned from here and no sponsors carry his throttle bodies

https://ls1tech.com/forums/11059291-post29.html
Old 02-16-2009, 04:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TheSilverOne
he's banned from here and no sponsors carry his throttle bodies

https://ls1tech.com/forums/11059291-post29.html

ccperfprmance is a sponsor and carries the jantzer ported, and jantzer billet throttle bodies. both of which are great products at great prices
Old 02-16-2009, 05:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by firefighting1101
ccperfprmance is a sponsor and carries the jantzer ported, and jantzer billet throttle bodies. both of which are great products at great prices

Chris no longer carrys his products.
Old 02-16-2009, 06:05 PM
11 Second Club

Well if he is no longer a sponsor my feelings won't get hurt if they lock my thread. I just wanted people to know if they were considering a throttlebody that this is a great product. But at the same time like I said if he is not a sponsor then I am sorry for making thing post.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 68birdls1
Well if he is no longer a sponsor my feelings won't get hurt if they lock my thread. I just wanted people to know if they were considering a throttlebody that this is a great product. But at the same time like I said if he is not a sponsor then I am sorry for making thing post.
Thank You 68birdls1... I was debating about posting a thread asking if anyone had used it before. I think Ill be picking one up shortly
Old 02-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by firefighting1101
I decided it was in my best interest to no longer cary his products.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:41 PM
11 Second Club

I am just speaking about my experience recently, I have heard bad things about him in the past but nothing recently... until I looked about 3 threads below mine the other day and saw the rant against him lol. Maybe he is turning over a new leaf or maybe I got lucky lol. Idk but I am def happy with it.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Staging Lane

Do this one more time Scott, and I will ban your account.

Disregard Scott's weak attempts to advertise for himself by posting under a different name

Last edited by Damian; 02-19-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Launching!

I bought one of his throttle bodies and it looked awesome and performed beautifully.No problems what so ever.I would buy from him again.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

I also just bought one of his tb's. Looks great, and he kept me up to date with shipping date and everything. I would recommend him.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:14 PM
On The Tree

I also bought one of his 92mm TB'S off ebay, it shipped in 3 days and the quality of the product is great. I am real happy with it.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by syclone74
I also bought one of his 92mm TB'S off ebay, it shipped in 3 days and the quality of the product is great. I am real happy with it.
You would be one of the few. I quit selling them because they were all defective and the machining was supposed to have been corrected. Instead I found he was selling refurbished units instead of the new units my customers had paid for. I dropped him immediately.

He is a very very dishonest person I would stay clear and buy a unit that has real development put into it. Not a cheap copy of a someone elses TB. That was more dishonesty on his part. He told me he did not copy the PTM TB (a competitors) TB when I agreed to sell them. Later on he admitted he stole the design. Very dishonest person.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
You would be one of the few. I quit selling them because they were all defective and the machining was supposed to have been corrected. Instead I found he was selling refurbished units instead of the new units my customers had paid for. I dropped him immediately.

He is a very very dishonest person I would stay clear and buy a unit that has real development put into it. Not a cheap copy of a someone elses TB. That was more dishonesty on his part. He told me he did not copy the PTM TB (a competitors) TB when I agreed to sell them. Later on he admitted he stole the design. Very dishonest person.
You continue to attack Jantzer in a public forum and none of the information is true.

You don't carry Jantzer Products anymore because you were cutoff for your inability to PAY for products and return cores. Why don't you talk about the $3000-4000 you owed them before they quit sending anymore throttle bodies to you. In hostility you have stirred up all kinds of BS on the board.

The first batch of billet throttle bodies were not defective lol. The IAC port was too deep on a few of the throttle bodies which was easily fixed with a pressed in insert. It did not affect the appearance, performance, or reliability of the units. Jantzer throttle bodies have a LIFETIME gurantee. They will be fixed or replaced FOREVER.

The throttle body is a knock-off of the original Fast throttle body, which is true for the Nick Williams, PTM, and most of the others available. When it was designed, 3 competing throttle bodies were on the table. Some features are similar, while many improvements were made. It's the way of free enterprise and everybody stands to gain from it.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by quikrnmost
You continue to attack Jantzer in a public forum and none of the information is true.

You don't carry Jantzer Products anymore because you were cutoff for your inability to PAY for products and return cores. Why don't you talk about the $3000-4000 you owed them before they quit sending anymore throttle bodies to you. In hostility you have stirred up all kinds of BS on the board.

The first batch of billet throttle bodies were not defective lol. The IAC port was too deep on a few of the throttle bodies which was easily fixed with a pressed in insert. It did not affect the appearance, performance, or reliability of the units. Jantzer throttle bodies have a LIFETIME gurantee. They will be fixed or replaced FOREVER.

The throttle body is a knock-off of the original Fast throttle body, which is true for the Nick Williams, PTM, and most of the others available. When it was designed, 3 competing throttle bodies were on the table. Some features are similar, while many improvements were made. It's the way of free enterprise and everybody stands to gain from it.
This must be Jantzer to defend the product like this.

The PTM has changes to it that differs from the FAST, NW and others. I noticed that the Jantzer product had these changes. I ask Blanco was it a copy and he said the manufacturer said no. I knew for sure that my design changes were copied but I didn't argue it any more. So you can keep on pimping the tb, but it looks as if you're creditability is shot. You are not very honest with you're business dealings.

Last edited by TVWilkes; 03-25-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TVWilkes
This must be Jantzer to defend the product like this.

The PTM has changes to it that differs from the FAST, NW and others. I noticed that the Jantzer product had these changes. I ask Blanco was it a copy and he said the manufacturer said no. I knew for sure that my design changes were copied but I didn't argue it any more. So you can keep on pimping the tb, but it looks as if you're creditability is shot. You are not very honest with you're business dealings.
Yep when you asked I asked him and he told me "no he had not stole your TB. Then later on he admitted to it and that was it. He wanted me to buy a motor plate from another sponsor on here so he couold copy that. I told him NO.
Between that and the refurbished ones vs new ones I dropped him. He's been pulling his typical crap ever since. I should have listened to everyone when they told me this would happen. He evens try to say this is not him on this login. Just a pathological liar from all I've seen from him.

Even his total BS about me owing him money is just another one of his attempts to try and gain credit. Look at my feedback on here and ebay and it's easily seen who to believe. I might have a few personality conflicts from time to time but there has never been a question about my honesty. You can certainly not say the same for Scott.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 03-25-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Staging Lane

I got a 92mm black widow, I tell ya what it looks awesome, good thing I wasnt in a hurry because it took 8 weeks. (this was over the course of 6 weeks)

Hi,

I thought we had one left in stock, but I will have to call one of my distributors tomorrow. If he sold it, I will have the next batch done by friday. So hopefully you're not extremely time sensitive if that is the case.

thx!
Scott

Hi,

The machine shop has been extremely slow to get a couple parts finished as I was just able to pick the parts up this week. I have to send them out to get anodized now which will take a couple days. So I expect to have them to ship on wednesday.

I appreciate the patience. It will be worth it!

Scott

I'm suppose to pick them up tomorrow, so it should ship thursday. You may have it as soon as saturday.

Scott
Old 03-25-2009, 05:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

damn guess I lucked out a few years ago?
Old 03-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Banned

Yep, I'm gonna drop from this thread, I've put the Jantzer experience behind me, I've posted enough warning and given enough account for someone to make and informed decision. 8 weeks to receive something from ebay is absurd. It is supposed to be in stock and ready to ship but thats just more of Jamtzer in action. There isn't a more dishonest business person on the planet.

Quick Reply: My jantzer ported tb review