Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

oil pressure gauge needed!?!

Old 02-17-2009, 10:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default oil pressure gauge needed!?!

i know this might be a dumb question... but am about to to a head and cam install on my 04... if i dont get some gauges be for then... namely an oil pressure gauge.. will i be ok?? i am just worried about that stupid o-ring EVERYONE has problems with.. and dont want to run in to it and if i do.. the easiest way is with a gauge.. but not wanting to fork out the cash right now for them... i know i should of thought about this first but just wanting to know if it is a " must have" kinda thing to keep and eye on the pressure... or and i safe with out one.. thanks everyone the doesnt post BS and actually help me out....
Old 02-17-2009, 10:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ive always had good luck with automter gauges. as far as needing the guage if you want to know the pressure well then id say yeah. or if you just need something cheap advance auto and auto zone should have a set. they do work im not sure if those companies have a warranty or not like autometer but for cheap. good luck

Search this Thread