Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NC Fbody owners come on in.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NC Fbody owners come on in.

Ok just recieved my pacesetter longtubes and tsp catted y today . was wondering If you guys know any reputable shops around the greensboro area that does quality work with header installs? Any info provided would be much appreciated. Thanks again guys.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Launching!

No idea around greensboro. Haven't ever heard of anyone up there. There's Tick Performance in Mooresville and RPM in Garner. Got my exhaust put on at RPM and they also burnt out the codes. Tick might be closer and if they are I'd go with them but both are great shops nonetheless. Hope this helped.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WhiteWidowTA
Ok just recieved my pacesetter longtubes and tsp catted y today . was wondering If you guys know any reputable shops around the greensboro area that does quality work with header installs? Any info provided would be much appreciated. Thanks again guys.
I live in Winston-Salem and getting ready to buy the same exhaust set-up. I dont know any good shops around me either to do the work. When you get it installed let me know how it performs and sounds.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Try posting in the Southern section. I'm sure there are plenty of people that will do it. I would do it for you, if I had a garage. I hate working on **** in the cold.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Teching In

whats up guys. srry i aint been back in a while i just been real busy lately. Thanks for everyones input. Sleep, i gotta borla cat with the pacestter ceramic coated headers and tsp catted y. ill post some pics and video for you guys when its all complete guys. And JonCR96Z I appreciate the offer man, i just dont have a garage to do it in either lol.