Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

truck MAF questions!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 11:56 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default truck MAF questions!

These questions are for those who have swapped to the 85mm truck MAF: Where do I get the connector adapter for the MAF? Also I was planning on getting the FTP 98mm lid... i was wondering because i have an SS, will it rub or crack the lid?
Old 08-29-2009, 09:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's a link to the one I bought http://www.lsxtune.com/shop/product_...oducts_id/1026 but I bought this one because i'm using a regular MTI lid if you going to use the FTP lid I would suggest getting this one http://www.lsxtune.com/shop/product_...roducts_id/927 it lets you use the IAT that's built into the 85mm MAF instead of drilling a hole into your FTP lid to use the factory IAT. I'm unsure about the rubing issue on the FTP but I think a few Camaro owners have rubbing issues but then again i'm unsure so unless some Camaro owner's who have these lids chime in a search might be your best bet.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:16 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I see you are tuned in your sig... it will drastically alter your WOT AFR as well as the amount of work your trims will be doing until you re-tune.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, Im planning on doing a retune after anyway. Ive added the truck coils, udp, and a few other things since the last tune.