Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pacesetter install done :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2004, 06:57 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Talking Pacesetter install done :)

ill be posting the install procedures on my site shortly im almost done adding the pics and stuff everything went as good as it couldve actually even the ypipe slip fit into the welded borla catback so i was very happy its pretty loud when you get on it but not bad overall. I've got to get a couple of the slip fits welded though cuz there wasnt much meat to connect to so i used band clamps instead of the regular clamps supplied but otherwise everything went well...i did the entire install by myself over the course of yesterday after 5pm till today around 5pm with 8 hrs of sleep mixed in and alot of busted knuckle recovery time as well i think the hardest part was getting the back bolts on the manifolds in and out as those two took probably close to 3hrs of time total during the whole process. Anywayz to anyone considering them i say go for it.

lata
Bill
Old 01-01-2004, 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice, make that writeup good so I know what to do. I just ordered my pacesetters today. I hope everything goes as smooth for me.
Old 01-01-2004, 07:45 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigMAC
Nice, make that writeup good so I know what to do. I just ordered my pacesetters today. I hope everything goes as smooth for me.
haha ill try to make it good just for you give me another day or 2 to put it up fully on my site.

lata
Bill
Old 01-01-2004, 09:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

can't wait for mine to come in!!!