Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS6 or F.A.S.T Intake???

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 04:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You will be wasting your money buying a FAST for a stock motor... unless you plan on cam/or heads and cam later down the road. For a stock motor a LS6 intake breathes plenty, the 1 to 5 hp you gain on the big end from the FAST that you wont even notice will just be taken away from your low end and hurt your driveability. Also it certainly does not justify spending more then triple the money for that intake, and not to mention the garbage TB they *** rape your wallet for.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by King Nothing
i'm gonna bring this thread back up lol i'm puttin stage II 243's on a LS6 block with a TR227/224 cam and i'm tryin to decide if i should get a LS6 intake for it or a FAST 102. i already am aware of the cost, i'm lookin more so for the hp and tq gain. tony mammo or ron from vengeance if you guys could chime it
I think it's been proven time and time again that a FAST cathedral intake will make more power on a modded car than a stock intake.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

yeah i'm goin with a FAST 102 later this year when i get the engine together

Quick Reply: LS6 or F.A.S.T Intake???