Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just bought ls6 intake!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RevGTO
I go to KID here in Wichita ... sometimes MAD in Ark City. Some guys around here have been up to Great Bend. I've never been but the elevation is even higher there ... poorer DA's and slower times. But it's not Denver ...
Hmm maybe I will go to the one in Wichita next time. Can you give me a link to there drag strip site or something? Actually I shoulda mentioned, both the Camaro's I have owned, I bought in Wichita lol.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nvm I found the site. Looks like the elevation is 500ft less in wichita. That means I could have ran a 13.4 there probably lol. How is track preperation there, do you hook pretty good there?
Old 04-25-2010, 03:08 PM
Pontiacerator

Received 207 Likes on 174 Posts

It depends on the day. If it's a test & tune it's usually not as good as a points race.

I have to go down to a closed road near my house to broil my Mickeys before I head to the track. I've learned that if I don't do that first, I'll probably have problems hooking.

Two weeks ago Friday it was cold and I would have gotten a new PB if I'd remembered to do that. Spinning at the line kept me from getting into the 12.3's.