Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ssra

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 09:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ssra

Plane and simple, that is the idea. This thing is great, and I was quite skeptical at first. Now I am glad I have it on my car. For one, ALL the air is taken from outside the car, an is cold. I sealed the airbox and find that to be the best for power. The quality is amazing, and looks great on the car. I can definatly tell it woke her up at high speed, it seems to pull harder, and I like that.

SO if you are in the market for an external ram air system then look into the Austin Performance Ram Air System, commonly know as the Super Sucker Ram Air.
Old 01-14-2004, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

where is the best place to get this? How is the install....thanks

John
Old 01-16-2004, 06:59 AM
11 Second Club

Directly from my Super Sucker Link in my sig.
The only hard thing about the install was getting the radiator shroud out. Other then that it was easy, looks GREAT, and I like the fact that it is a pure duct unlike any other system on the market. I sealed the air box, so it get all the air from the scoop. This means if it is 70* out side so is the air commming in the engine. Also if your going 70mph, 70mph of forced air is coming in the engine. That means SERIOUS power, and I love it and highly recomend it.