Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Denso Vette o2 Sensor part #?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Denso Vette o2 Sensor part #?

I have done a lot of searching and havent come up with a concrete answer/part #.

I want to get new O2's, Densos, and from what I understand there is a Vette rear sensor that will be long enough to not have to use extensions, using long tubes of course.

Does anyone know the part # for the rear vette Denso sensors that will be long enough to use with LT's and not have to use extensions?

Thanks in advance.
(and no I do not want to use the bosch 13111s)
Old 08-28-2010, 09:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

the denso number is 2344617. I got mine from amazon as they had the cheapest wanna say it was like $53 a piece.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by redbird555
the denso number is 2344617. I got mine from amazon as they had the cheapest wanna say it was like $53 a piece.
So you used these with Long Tubes and you did not need extensions?
Old 08-28-2010, 11:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Nope no extensions needed they are supposed to be better than bosch as they dont set the p1153 p1133 codes commonly associated with bosch sensors and lt's however mine still were tripping after I installed them. Its just the nature of the beast with lt's so I just turned the codes off like most people. I will say this tho the sensors replaced some bosch ones that were only a yr old and I noticed a mpg increase with the densos. Plus comparing the 2 side by side the densos look and feel like a higher quality piece.
Old 08-28-2010, 11:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by redbird555
Nope no extensions needed they are supposed to be better than bosch as they dont set the p1153 p1133 codes commonly associated with bosch sensors and lt's however mine still were tripping after I installed them. Its just the nature of the beast with lt's so I just turned the codes off like most people. I will say this tho the sensors replaced some bosch ones that were only a yr old and I noticed a mpg increase with the densos. Plus comparing the 2 side by side the densos look and feel like a higher quality piece.
Cool thanks! I will get some next week and at least have the peace of mind knowing my o2's are good.

My tuner said my fuel trims were within a couple percent and fine. But I think my o2's are orgininal at 117K but I have no way to tell.

Quick Reply: Denso Vette o2 Sensor part #?